Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bean Angels

In lieu of a written post, I present to you a video.

 Bean Angels

Wait for the end, it's worth it.




Aren't you glad you aren't at my house right now?

(2 weeks later...)

In response to several emails regarding the bean event at the house, I feel I must explain:  The weather here in CT has been less than ideal, rain, snow, mud at the park, and just plain cold temperatures.  With little ones cooped up, I had to be creative.

What could they do and not get hurt?  What could they play with and still have a bit of educational impact?  What would let them be physical and get off my back???

Yes, I thought, beans.  They could sort them, count them, place then in size order, pour them, dump them, and manipulate them - sounds good right?

Well, as you saw in the video, things got a bit out of hand.  I didn't stop it because I knew I would have a lot to clean up, so why not just play it out? They were safe, and they were having fun.

I would like to add that I am still finding beans in corners, and under couches...  fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment