Thursday, February 2, 2012

2Y70D: Just Keep Swimming...

Yes, this is an image from Finding Nemo... Just in case you thought I drew it, or created it...I didn't











I'm allowed to take a break.  I'm allowed to take a break.  I may not be union, but I'm allowed to take a break.

I'm leaving the half a quart of iced tea on the floor.



He doesn't have to wear pants as long as the poop is cleaned off.  The pants can wait.  The laundry can wait - but not too long, now it's wet from the iced tea.

I'm allowed to take a break.
 
She has been needing to be held all day - she can sit in her bouncy chair, she'll be fine.



I'm leaving the dishes in the dishwasher, they're clean.  I'll take them out as I need them.


I'm allowed to take a break.
 
I'm leaving the garbage for my husband to take out - that's how I roll.

My hair is unbrushed, but when/if the cable guy ever comes back, he'll have to deal with it.


I'm allowed to take a break.


I will not cry over spilled milk, so I will look at it and clean it up anyway.  
 


It'll be me who steps in it with my socks on anyway.

Plus, now that it has merged with the stickiness of the aforementioned iced tea, it's quite a mess.

I'll take a break later.


Perhaps at bedtime.



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Your words definitely ring true for me and I am sure a zillion other frazzled, time-crunched mommies who bust their asses each and every day. Preach on, sista! =)

    ReplyDelete