Sunday, December 4, 2011

2Y20D: I..Caaan't...HeeeeaaR Yooooou!

There are times when I wish I could tune the kids out:

Too much crying all at the same time added to that sweaty feeling you get when you are 10 minutes passed the danger point of having to go to the bathroom, added to the 5 seconds after the kettle on the stove is done, the four loud beeps telling you that the microwave is done, and of course, the phone that is quiet all day suddenly rings. All of that heaped on top of a large portion of Barney (which if you ask me is just as bad as any of the above on its own.)

All at the same time.

Makes me want to cry and scream and laugh all at once.

How is it that I'm not allowed to shut it all out, but the little human can?


And, once he shuts me out, why does that nasty purple dinosaur still haunt me?


At least he has pants on.

No comments:

Post a Comment