Thursday, January 26, 2012

2Y67D: How to toddler proof a chair

The chemicals are all locked away.

The bathroom is gated.

The entertainment unit is banded, and the pots and pans are harder to get into than new jar of pickles.

But the table top is still a flat surface, and the chairs still move...

...and that is a problem.

I say "Daniel, get down off the table, please!" So often, he says it when he's up there himself!

I put him in time out.

What else can I do?

Today, in the center of the table was a glass.  There was a glass on the table.  At the table we eat our meals and drink our beverages, there was a glass...



...and then there wasn't.

I must come up with a way to keep the chairs tucked under the table without flat out lashing them in.  Suggestions?

Also, I made instant mac n cheese (I know I know, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do) and this is how it came out of the microwave - pretty neat ey?


No comments:

Post a Comment